My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scott Antique Finds

I am in love with this beauty, I want to keep it but I have no where to put it. My friend Susan has a beautiful french table with glass top, and a white french chandelier to go with this. We really have some great things for the show this month hope you can make it!!! It starts this Friday at 10:00, hope to see you there!







This is a great iron table & chair set, I love the chocolate brown, the cushions have great colors on the fabric and they have been scotch guarded. Great set for indoors or out!










4 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my gosh... Your set is beautiful!
Love your blog!
Leticia

Pamela said...

I love love that chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh if only i could find things like this.

Beach House Living said...

Love that chair. No place to put either but still love it how much is it?

Antique Shows said...

It's so hard when your out shopping for stuff to resale not to keep it all, BUT.... I know I can't. That chair is going to be one that I might wish I had kept. :)

The price for that beauty is $325.00.

I do like the table and chair set, and it would look good on my porch, BUT...., it's gotta go!