My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming In White

I'm really loving all white rooms. I've been going through a lot of these blogs that are all white, and they are so pretty!! I found this one blog, and her home is BEAUTIFUL, it's cherylsfascinatingfinds.blogspot.com, she has awesome taste. Check out her blog! It makes me want to get rid of everything in my house and decorate in white. It's just so soothing... There's no way I could do an all white room now, because I have a big chocolate lab that will not allow it. So until I can, I'll just cruise through these beautiful blogs and dream. These are some of the pictures of rooms I like..








You could do some serious sleeping on this porch..


I think I would sleep better if I had this bed..


I love, love, love this room, beautiful!


That rocker and that view with a glass of wine....


Great summer porch..


I love these chairs!!


I thinks this room is great!








I Love this!!



This is an awesome fire place mantel..




Love this table with the french chairs..







Country Living, Country Homes, Colonial Homes, Coastal Living pictures

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cheryl! Just want you to know I shared your blog on my facebook cause I love it! :) Keep up the good work! :)

blessings said...

Ok, that island is AMAZING! I want one. It wouldn't fit in my kitchen but I want one anyways.

Love your peaceful blog!! Blessings... Polly (p.s. Thanks for being so sweet. Yes regarding the banner but it's all yours because it so obviously fits in here. Thanks for liking it *smiles*)

My Vintage Heart said...

Hey Cheryl...Beautiful post!!! Let's trash all our stuff & start over! Just wrap Mabel up in a white matelasse doggie robe & you'll be good to go!! See ya soon..Susan

Antique Shows said...

Ok, I'm feeling the love now!! Three very sweet comments, thank you...

Lisa- your a sweetheart, thank you!
There you go putting that pressure on me.. :) I'm going to try.

Counting your blessings.. Thank you for your sweet comment. I know, I would love to have that island myself. Well, the banner fits the background, but doesn't fit that well on the page, but I will work on that.. Thank so much!

Susan, I'm ready, will you decorate it for me.. :)

Beach House Living said...

Beautiful, I've been trying for all white for a decade around here I had an all white room as a teenager; that was many moons ago. I guess I should view it as being way way ahead of the times.