My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Markets

I was looking at blogs the other day and I came across this blog, http://lescotrions.blogspot.com/, she had done a post about going to a fair, and the flowers and veggies there were just beautiful. The outside of these markets are jut so appealing, with the big colorful stripped canopy's greeting you, the huge array of the most gorgeous flowers, and if the color doesn't get you, then the sell is sure to. There's something to be said about presentation, and I've always said: "Your windows are your advertising"... If you have a striking window, or an appealing entrance your more enticed to check it out. Here are a few markets that I found....





















1 comment:

Beach House Living said...

Those are beautiful flower market photos. I'm really looking forward to seeing anything bloom.