My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ideas For Easter

I love this Easter Basket from Southern Living.. This would make a great gift for the Gardner, and so unique.



I remember dying eggs for Easter as a kid, it was such a big deal, always fun! But for some reason, I just don't remember our eggs looking like this.. :)


What a great Easter Basket for someone special...


These cookies are too pretty to eat...



Love these tulip cookies in flower pots, from House Atic, great idea..














What a beautiful outdoor setting for Easter...


I love this old farm table set for Easter...



3 comments:

Antiques In Old Town said...

Great EASTER goodies....Have a BLESSED EASTER...Rowann

Unknown said...

I love all the Easter Inspiration! Spring is in the air, and He Is Risen...I adore this time of year

Antique Shows said...

Thanks Lisa..

I hope your having a great time in Atlanta.... The weathers great, but you have to deal with that nasty pollen!! Have a wonderful Easter!

Cheryl~