My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Romantic Garden Feel

I've had enough of cold weather and rain, I think most of us have. I think it's starting to affect peoples moods. I'm so ready for spring, sunshine and warm weather. So..., I changed my booth and gave it a romantic garden feel. I put lots of new items in. I found this really cool terrarium and put ferns and violets and another green and white plant in it, I almost keep it for myself. I found a cool vintage white iron table, it would look great on a porch, or you could use it inside.
Love the chandelier in the corner on the bird stand I found, it's beautiful. I love the large cream and brown Johnson Bowl I found, it's setting on top of that great cream sideboard. I also love the bird prints I brought in, I have a thing for birds.
I hope this has given you spring fever. Don't forget to spring forward this weekend, time changes, love that extra day light.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cheryl! Your booth looks great! Spring is in the air...

Antique Shows said...

Thanks Lisa... Wish you would come back and get a booth, your not that far away, you could do it.. :) We miss your great decorating skills!!!