My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pamela Anderson's Romantic Beach Cottage




http://frenchbuttons59.blogspot.com/
I found this on French Buttons Blog and just had to post it.

I saw her cottage several years ago on a tv special and couldn't believe it was hers. It is very romantic, very shabby chic, it's just beautiful. Wait till you see her outdoor bathtub room she created, it's awesome!! Enjoy


http://celebrityvideooftheday.blogspot.com/2008/06/mtv-cribs-featuring-pamela-anderson.html

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for posting back to me!
I never mentioned but Pam had Bountiful decorate her home. I first saw her home on their website. They show some photos of her place. This is where all the great stuff came from. Pam did take all the credit though lol !
If you check out Bountiful you'll see photos of her place and other stars.
Pamela :)

Beach House Living said...

Yes, I have seen photos of her home it's lovely.

Kelly said...

Wow! I'm so jealous to live on the beach like that! I think that's the best part. Her home is beautiful and cozy. Thanks for sharing this video.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Oh I fell in love with her home after seeing it on Jennifers The Old Painted Cottage, she went to the estate sale when Pamela sold it all, I wouldn't have been able to part with it!! Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen still pic's I watched the MTV Cribs show, you can still see the show on their site (;

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I got so excited I didn't even read through your post, I just realized you have the MTV site on there, oops sorry about that (;