My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Empire Chest

I forgot this one, and it's my favorite!!! I love this, it' such a classic piece. It's a Empire Chest from the 1800's, it has two drawers on the top, it's in over all good condition. The little imperfections don't bother me at all though, I think it just adds charm. And this is priced at $395.00, what a great price!








2 comments:

Mindy said...

Great piece! I'm enjoying Eva Cassidy and checking out all your pics. Thanks for stopping by, Cheryl! ~Mindy

Antique Shows said...

I really like this piece too. I really enjoy your blog, you find some of the best junk!! :)

Loved your booth at Round Top. I hope to make it to that show, I know it would be a blast.

Thanks for stopping in...