My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Are You Hunrgy

For the recipe for this mouth watering dish, check out Yvonne at Stone Gable. She has the most beautiful blog, and her photo's make you want to reach in the computer and grab what ever she has made and eat it. She has several awesome recipe's on her blog. I want to go to her house for dinner, she also set's the most beautiful tables. Very talented lady!! From now on when I need to know what to make for dinner I'll just head on over to Yvonne's and see what she's made... Thanks for sharing these wonderful recipe's!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a matter of fact I am hungry! :) Call Yvonne and tell her that she's gonna have TWO guests for dinner.