My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When we're not out hunting down the goods, you can find us the 2nd weekend of every month at Scott Antique Market. We are located in the South building, section J9. Scott's Antique Market 3650 Jonesboro Rd. Atlanta, Georgia 30354 www.scottmatiquemarket.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Barley Twist Drop Leaf Table


Check out this beautiful barley twist oval drop leaf table, great shape. I love the barley twist, it's so beautiful. Drop leaf tables are great to have, especially if your having guest over and you need extra seating for dinner. They don't take up a lot of room when the leafs are down, there just a great piece of furniture to have.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Do you know how much this is?

Twosinks said...

Like Mother, Like Daughter. I love this table too!

Antique Shows said...

The table is $349.00, but I can do better. See Ashley, I told you I haven't figured this out yet. :) I thought you were asking about the parking meter, I'm sorry..

Antique Shows said...

You guys are too funny! Thanks, I think it's a great table. It would love to have a nice home! :)